September 14, 2008

Surprise 30th !!


Scott and Luke peeking out the window to see when I got home with Byrd and Foster looking on.


We'll if you have to turn 30, you might as well do with a party. I was surprised as heck when I walked into my house after shopping at the mall with my mom and the whole house was decorated with streamers and balloons. Then my neighbor and her boys jumped out from behind a chair and yelled "surprise!" While my friends started coming out of the hall with all their kids too. It was a great day. I feel really blessed to have such wonderful friends and a husband thoughtful enough to put it all together. The big 3-0 is not so bad after all.

2 comments:

Jennifer Grayson said...

Happy 30th!!!

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there! Happy 30th b-day! We all follow shortly in your footsteps!