August 28, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Luke with his best friend Byrd. He is also our neighbor and now a classmate.

I will let everyone know how the first day went later today after I pick him up. He was very sad when I left him there this morning which of course made me sad too. His classroom is so adorable. It's theme is frogs which he loved. His teacher's name is Mrs. Kelly.

Update: Mrs. Kelly said he stopped crying as soon as I left which is no surprise. He didn't even notice when I got there to get him because he was busy with the feltboard. When we left he said "Bye Mrs. Kelly" and waved. All the way home he kept asking me to turnaround to go back to school. Needless to say he can't wait til next Tuesday to go back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad it went well!!