Thanksgiving
I dressed them up like Indians, so what did I expect!
Meeting GG
Meeting Great-Grandad in Savannah
In case you can't recognize them, that's Megan, Luke, Foster, Hollis, and Brooks. They love trick-or-treating together the past couple years.
Luke doing the fun run at his school with daddy. Scott also did the 5k right before. Went inside for a pancake breakfast after.
Emily's first major outing to Washington Farms for Brooks' 4th birthday party.
Oh my...the jumping pillow
Home!
First bath
The now complete Miller family!
Meeting this sister we have been talking about for so long.
Emily Jean born September 10, 2011. 6lbs. 7oz.
First Day of 3 day 3's
First day of Kindergarten
We love putt-putt golf!
Swimming lessons which they hated, so we won't be doing that again:( I also hated it because I had to sit outside fat as a cow during the hottest summer ever on bleachers. I think we were all traumatized a little.
Chrissie and I's precious girls.
Having the time of his life on the boogie board.
Beach House and the cutest kids in the world!
Father's Day and Megan not cooperating.
Mother's Day...4 months pregnant
Last day of school
Snake Day at Sandy Creek
Luke's class egg hunt
Megan's class party and egg hunt.
Easter Egg Hunt
Megan finishes gymnastics by performing at her Tumble Bee. She will be doing gymnastics again this year starting in January.
Luke at his school's Spring Fling! Such a fun event. We are looking forward to doing it this year too.
Megan turns 3! She had a Finding Nemo birthday party and the decorations were fabulous. It's still her favorite day ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment