Megan got to have her toenails painted for the first time a few days ago for a party. I never would have guessed her feet could be any cuter, but they are pretty adorable with polished pink piggies!
Jen, it only takes about a second to paint a whole foot cause the toenails are so tiny and then I blew them dry on the cool setting with the hairdryer. You should try it because it is the cutest thing!
2 comments:
Wow....& she sat still long enough for you to do them!!!!! So cute!!!! I don't think Addison would sit long enough. I can't wait until she will!!!
Jen, it only takes about a second to paint a whole foot cause the toenails are so tiny and then I blew them dry on the cool setting with the hairdryer. You should try it because it is the cutest thing!
Post a Comment