January 3, 2009

Bob the Builder at Children's Museum of Atlanta






We went to the Children's Museum of Atlanta for the first time yesterday. We were really impressed and will be going back again for sure. Everything was made for kids just Luke's age. He built walls, fixed pipes, painted, played in a waterfall, discovered animals in a tunnel, and much much more. The coolest thing was a machine that was totally run by the kids doing different things to it to make it work. Scott and I had a good time with it too! The only bad thing was Luke's huge tantrum when we had to leave, but he was really tired, so we will cut him some slack.

My camera was acting up, so the pictures were all taken without a flash. Some are blurry. I was surprised they came out as well as they did.



Megan liked the museum too. She got to crawl around some tunnels and play in a soft plush flower garden.

We actually have enough hair to wear a bow now. I love it!!!!

No comments: