May 7, 2008

Luke & Megan

These two keep me very busy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is my sweet, sweet girl, Megan. I call her "noodle" and she is the best. I honestly don't know what I did without her. She has already captured our family's hearts and we love getting to know her more every day. Spoiled..a little, but rotten..never.














This is my handsome Luke. He loves anything to do with letters and already knows his alphabet. (sorry for the brag..I'm just a proud mom) He also likes anything he can throw and dancing to music. Learning to talk is where we're at right now. That and doing time on the "naughty mat" of course.

2 comments:

Jennifer Grayson said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I can't wait to continue to check in on you guys & see pictures!! Not too much longer before our vaction...I'm counting down the days!!! I can't wait for everyone to be together! It's going to be crazy; but, fun this year with all the kids!!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you're going to blog, Rachel! I know we'll catch up this summer, but in the meantime, I'll enjoy pictures of your two precious babes! Elizabeth